Minimum age of 9 years to be accompanied by an adult. Using special sterilised earrings and includes after-care solution.Book treatment
Statistics show that most problems with ear-piercing are caused through the client not following the aftercare advice. It is important to us that all our customers observe the following instructions in order to promote the healing process.
– Wash hands thoroughly before touching studs or ear.
– Cleanse front and back of ear with ear care solution provided, at least twice a day without removing studs. Then rotate studs 2-3 times 180 degrees right i.e. 1/2 turns only, thus avoiding hair being wrapped around the back of the lobe.
– In between cleansing keep ears dry.
– Remove studs or handle your ears and studs unnecessarily
– Push the butterfly along the post towards the ear – the butterfly must be positioned at the tip of the post. (This is to allow for natural swelling)
– Keep studs in ears for six weeks continuously
– After six weeks, the studs can be removed and other earrings may be work continuously. (Wear only post type earrings for five months after piercing and ensure that they are made from hypoallergenic material)
– Keep hairspray, soap, shampoo and other preparations away from the ear. After shampooing, the ear should be rinsed with water and the antiseptic solution applied as directed above.
Minor pain/redness may occur immediately – this is normal. This should settle if proper aftercare advice is followed. If undue pain/ swelling occurs, seek medical advice immediately before removing the stud. Failure to follow aftercare procedures may result in permanent scarring to the ear cartilage.